• Access to advanced statisical modeling software. Included with every course:- Mplus v7.2
– StatTransfer v12
– LISREL 9
– R (simsem, sem Tools & Iaavan)
• Hands-on software training included in every course. Stats Camp gives you access to advanced software, AND we teach you how to use it for your project.
• One-On-One consultation focused on YOUR research project. Bring your research data to Stats Camp, get your questions answered by our team of experts.
• Build the contacts that help build careers at Stats Camp. Stats Camp participants come from all over the world and all fields including Medicine, Government, Education, Finance, Engineering, Sociology, Psychology and many more.
Statistics Training Courses:
SEM Foundations – March 26 – 28, 2018
University of California Los Angeles
– Instructor, Todd Little, Ph.D. & Elizabeth Grandfield
This camp is an advanced intensive short course using latent variable models also called structural equation models. The course will be a series of lectures and exercises to provide you with advanced training in the use of SEM for the analysis of both cross-sectional and longitudinal data. Even if you have taken a prior course on SEM, this comprehensive course will serve as a refresher on basic concepts but also introduce you to the latest advances in the craft of structural equation modeling. Participants from a variety of fields, including sociology, psychology, education, human development, marketing, business, biology, medicine, political science, and communication, will benefit from the course.
Stats Camp is an internationally recognized award winning educational event focused on advanced statistical training at the graduate and post graduate level. Each year, full week long Stats Camps and Mini Camps are held in locations throughout the world.
We hear it over and over again that our value and efficiency enables our students to propel their research forward!
“I was really amazed how comprehensive and hands-on the mini camp was. I am confident that I can take everything I learned, from the basic to the advanced topics, and employ them independently in my own research.”
-Katie Paschall, M.S., Doctoral Candidate The University of Arizona
“Stats Camp is the best ever—hands down! Virtually everything about it is superb—material presented is thorough and well documented, slide content is always clear and readable, time for questions and discussion is generous. Participants are also provided with an abundance of supportive resources. In my view, Todd Little’s Stats Camp is an absolute gold mine.”
-Barbara Byrne, School of Psychology, University of Ottawa