• Access to advanced statisical modeling software. Included with every seminar:- Mplus v7.2
– StatTransfer v12
– LISREL 9
– R (simsem, sem Tools & Iaavan)
• Hands-on software training included in every seminar. Stats Camp gives you access to advanced software, AND we teach you how to use it for your project.
• One-On-One consultation focused on YOUR research project. Bring your research data to Stats Camp, get your questions answered by our team of experts.
• Build the contacts that help build careers at Stats Camp. Stats Camp participants come from all over the world and all fields including Medicine, Government, Education, Finance, Engineering, Sociology, Psychology and many more.
Book your room for World Stats Camp at the Marriott Brisbane Australia and take advantage of the convenience of walking to your seminar each day. The hotel is close to area attractions, restaurants, area attractions, and more. Book your room.
Make your World Stats Camp a truly memorable one. This year world camp takes place right in the heart of Brisbane Australia! The Marriott can assist you with booking passes for some of the area’s best attractions! They’ll also assist you with transportation options that go directly to the airport and other area destinations.
3 Days April 26-28, 2018
Thursday – Saturday from 9am – 5pm
Camp Venue: Marriott Brisbane Australia
2018 Registration Open to All: Student, Faculty & Professional
Statistics Training Seminars:
Applied Latent Class/Latent Profile Analysis
– Instructor, Kathryn Modecki, Ph.D.
This is an intermediate 3-day seminar which provides background and applications for several commonly used mixture models: 1) latent class analysis (LCA) with categorical, cross-sectional data, 2) latent profile analysis (LPA) with continuous, cross-sectional data, and 3) latent class growth analysis (LCGA) with longitudinal data (3+ time points), all using Mplus.
– Instructors, Todd D. Little, Ph.D. and Elizabeth Grandfield, M.A.
This camp is an advanced intensive short seminar in the using latent variable models also called structural equation models. The seminar will be a series of lectures and exercises to provide you with advanced training in the use of SEM for the analysis of both cross-sectional and longitudinal data. Even if you have taken a prior seminar on SEM, this comprehensive seminar will serve as a refresher on basic concepts but also introduce you to the latest advances in the craft of structural equation modeling. Participants from a variety of fields, including sociology, psychology, education, human development, marketing, business, biology, medicine, political science, and communication, will benefit from the seminar.
Stats Camp is an internationally recognized award winning educational event focused on advanced statistical training at the graduate and post graduate level. Each year, full week long Stats Camps and Mini Camps are held in locations throughout the world.
We hear it over and over again that our value and efficiency enables our students to propel their research forward!
“I was really amazed how comprehensive and hands-on the mini camp was. I am confident that I can take everything I learned, from the basic to the advanced topics, and employ them independently in my own research.”
-Katie Paschall, M.S., Doctoral Candidate The University of Arizona
“Stats Camp is the best ever—hands down! Virtually everything about it is superb—material presented is thorough and well documented, slide content is always clear and readable, time for questions and discussion is generous. Participants are also provided with an abundance of supportive resources. In my view, Todd Little’s Stats Camp is an absolute gold mine.”
-Barbara Byrne, School of Psychology, University of Ottawa