• Access to the latest advanced statistical modeling software, including:
- R (simsem, sem Tools & Iaavan)
*SAS and SPSS are not available though Stats Camp. Students can use free SAS University Edition on their own machines.
• Hands-on software training included in every seminar. Stats Camp gives you access to advanced software, AND we teach you how to use it for your project.
• One-On-One consultation focused on YOUR research project. Bring your research data to Stats Camp, get your questions answered by our team of experts.
• Build the contacts that help build careers at Stats Camp. Stats Camp participants come from all over the world and all fields including Medicine, Government, Education, Finance, Engineering, Sociology, Psychology and many more.
The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. Therefore, Stats Camp will be holding seminars online via live interactive zoom discussion groups. Our goal is to expand on the interactivity side and provide one-on-one consulting time via virtual breakout rooms. We are offering a discount code to a future camp worth $200 off and we are offering 1-hour of post camp consultation as an added value. Registrations will be accepted up to 12 hours prior to seminar start date and time. All seminars will be conducted in CDT time and will be recorded. The recordings will be made available to you within 3-5 business days of the live recording date. Access will be granted to the recorded videos for 1 year from the date of the seminar.
Virtual Stats Camp Zoom.us
Two Sessions June 1 – 5 & 8 – 12, 2020
Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm CDT
There is still time to register!
Sign up within 12 hrs of course start date to join us for a fun and educational virtual Stats Camp experience.
Camp Venue: Zoom.us Meeting rooms
2020 Registration Open to All: Student, Faculty & Professional
Statistics Training Seminars:
Session 1: June 1 – 5, 2020
Stats Camp is an internationally recognized award winning educational event focused on advanced statistical training at the graduate and post graduate level. Each year, full week long Stats Camps and Mini Camps are held in locations throughout the world.
We hear it over and over from our campers that our value and excellence propelled their research forward!
“I was really amazed how comprehensive and hands-on the mini camp was. I am confident that I can take everything I learned, from the basic to the advanced topics, and employ them independently in my own research.”
-Katie Paschall, M.S., Doctoral Candidate The University of Arizona
“Stats Camp is the best ever—hands down! Virtually everything about it is superb—material presented is thorough and well documented, slide content is always clear and readable, time for questions and discussion is generous. Participants are also provided with an abundance of supportive resources. In my view, Todd Little’s Stats Camp is an absolute gold mine.”
-Barbara Byrne, School of Psychology, University of Ottawa