Psychometrics: Measurement Theory and Scaling Connections
Statistics Training in Psychometrics – View Courses
Participate Livestream and/or Asynchronously for up to 1 year.
Attending a Stats Camp Psychometrics training seminar will enable you to…
- Acquire a basic understanding of the role of psychometrics as applied to social and behavioral sciences.
- Develop a clear understanding of the conceptual and theoretical basis of measurement theories, models, and statistical concepts specific to psychometrics.
- Acquire knowledge of how to properly apply psychometric techniques such as scale development, item analysis/refinement, score reliability and statistical validity.
- Gain knowledge of how to apply factor analysis using traditional and structural equation modeling approaches related to test and scale development and evaluation.
- Gain knowledge of how to apply generalizability theory for estimating variance components and score reliability when classical test theory model is inadequate.
- Acquire basic knowledge of how and why to apply item response theory for scaling test data and test development and evaluation.
Upcoming Statistics Course Offerings:
For a complete list of our Statistical Methods Training events, click here to view all Statistics Courses.